I’ve been kicking around the idea of this blog for almost a year. Today feels like the day!
I mean after all I really have nothing else on my plate right now. ( I can’t even say that with a straight face)
One of my goals for 2015 is to learn to appreciate and love being 62. I want to be comfortable in my own skin. It sounds so much better in French “bien dans sa peau”
If you’re at all like me this getting older stuff is really confusing. My mind doesn’t feel old, but then I walk past the mirror and want to know who that old lady is. The class of 1971 just can’t seem to do ” getting old” like our mothers did. Let’s do this together!!! Talk back to me and share.
Oh yeah, I’m supposed to tell you who Pam Parker is.
1. She’s the precious daughter of The King. ( although I struggle with being an obedient daughter)
2. She a wife . My husband Quin and I have been married 43 years.( some years were awesome, some years were honestly rough. BUT we’re still working at it and laughing a lot more lately)
3. She’s a mom. My oldest is 41( is that even possible) and boy number 2 is 25. ( I LOVED LOVED LOVED being a mom. Being a mom to people who don’t live with you is harder to figure out)
4. And now for the icing on the cupcake, I’m a grandmother to two, beautiful, bright funny kids!!
5. This is the tough one my younger sister and Quin’s sister live with us right now. That’s where the really crazy part comes in. More later